The Intersex–Inclusive Pride flag was designed by Valentino Vecchietti. Vecchietti’s design includes the intersex yellow and purple circle added next to the transgender blue, pink, and white colours. Yellow has long been seen as an intersex colour representing those who do not fit the binary. The purple circle represents the wholeness of the intersex community free from colours like blue and pink that are commonly seen as male and female, respectfully.
Intersex – Inclusive Pride Flag
- Durapoly is a strong, knit polyester designed for outdoor flying. Its fast-drying, fray and wrinkle-resistant properties make it easy to maintain.
- Constructed using 110 gsm polyester, the most durable fabric in our polyester line
- A bright appearance with a tough and sturdy touch
- Digitally printed single-sided with an 80% colour penetration on the backside
- Sewn with strong, UV thread on a thick, white tape header
- Product satisfaction guaranteed
- Made in Canada
Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
If you are also purchasing custom design products, please allow a minimum of 7 business days.
Please contact us at email@example.com for bulk pricing if you are looking for quantities of 10+