The flag of Brazil consists of a green field with a large yellow diamond in the center. Inside the diamond is a blue circle with 27 white stars, representing the night sky over Rio de Janeiro on November 15, 1889. The stars represent Brazil's states and the Federal District. The flag's green represents Brazil's forests and resources, while the yellow diamond symbolizes its mineral wealth. The blue circle signifies unity, and the motto "Ordem e Progresso" (Order and Progress) reflects Brazil's commitment to social advancement.
File Upload *
Supported file types: .jpg, .png, .gif
- Available in Nylite or Durapoly
- Constructed using 110 gsm polyester, the most durable fabric in our polyester line
- A bright appearance with a tough and sturdy touch
- Digitally printed single-sided with an 80% colour penetration on the backside
- Sewn with strong, UV thread on a thick, white tape header
- Product satisfaction guaranteed
- Made in Canada
Standard Canada Post shipping (5-9 business days)
Expedited Canada Post shipping (3-5 business days)
If you are also purchasing custom design products, please allow a minimum of 7 business days.
Please contact us at email@example.com for bulk pricing if you are looking for quantities of 10+