The first Northwest Territories flag was chosen in 1969 from entries in a Canada-wide contest. The blue fields on both ends of the Northwest Territories flag represent the territory’s lakes and rivers. The white panel represents ice. The coat of arms depicts the Arctic Ocean. The gold bars for the province’s mineral wealth, and the white fox for its fur-trading history.
Northwest Territories Flag
- Available in Nylite or Durapoly
- A bright appearance with a tough and sturdy touch
- Fabric and colours tested for durability and UV resistance
- Sewn with a strong, UV resistant thread with a thick, white tape header
- Product made by following the Canadian Federal Government's CGSB guideline
- Product satisfaction guaranteed
- Made in Canada
Durapoly is a knitted polyester fabric that is fast-drying, fray and wrinkle resistant making it easy to maintain outdoors. If you are looking for a bright white on the fine details of a provincial flag, this product is meant for you.
Nylite 200 is our most popular nylon fabric for its value. Through several colour and field testing, our team has developed a true "Canada Red" that shines bright. It is durable yet lightweight and is coated for UV and water resistance to keep your flag colours lasting longer.
Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
Standard Canada Post shipping (5-9 business days)
Expedited Canada Post shipping (3-5 business days)
If you are also purchasing custom design products, please allow a minimum of 7 business days.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for bulk pricing if you are looking for quantities of 10+