- Available in Nylite or Durapoly
- A bright appearance with a tough and sturdy touch
- Fabric and colours tested for durability and UV resistance
- Sewn with a strong, UV-resistant thread with a thick, white tape header
- Product satisfaction guaranteed
- Made in Canada
File Upload *
Supported file types: .jpg, .png, .gif
Durapoly is a knitted polyester fabric that is fast-drying, fray and wrinkle resistant making it easy to maintain outdoors. If you are looking for a bright white on the fine details of a provincial flag, this product is meant for you.
Nylite 200 is our most popular nylon fabric for its value. Through several colours and field testing, our team has developed a true "Canada Red" that shines bright. It is durable yet lightweight and is coated for UV and water resistance to keep your flag colours lasting longer.