The Newfoundland flag plays homage to the Union Jack in its blue triangles. The island and the mainland are represented by two red triangles in the Newfoundland flag. The gold arrow displays a bright future, which doubles as a sword in tribute to our military sacrifices when flown vertically.
- Available in Nylite or Durapoly
- A bright appearance with a tough and sturdy touch
- Fabric and colours tested for durability and UV resistance
- Sewn with a strong, UV resistant thread with a thick, white tape header
- Product made by following the Canadian Federal Government's CGSB guideline
- Product satisfaction guaranteed
- Made in Canada
Durapoly is a knitted polyester fabric that is fast-drying, fray and wrinkle resistant making it easy to maintain outdoors. If you are looking for a bright white on the fine details of a provincial flag, this product is meant for you.
Nylite 200 is our most popular nylon fabric for its value. Through several colour and field testing, our team has developed a true "Canada Red" that shines bright. It is durable yet lightweight and is coated for UV and water resistance to keep your flag colours lasting longer.
Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
Standard Canada Post shipping (5-9 business days)
Expedited Canada Post shipping (3-5 business days)
If you are also purchasing custom design products, please allow a minimum of 7 business days.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for bulk pricing if you are looking for quantities of 10+