The flag of Nova Scotia—a reversal of the colours of the banner of Scotland with the provincial coat of arms at the centre—is Canada’s longest continuously flown flag, dating to 1858. The Nova Scotia flag is also the one most recently made officially. In 2013, an 11-year-old found in her research for a school project it had never been formally recognized, an oversight since amended.
Nova Scotia Flag
- Available in Nylite or Durapoly
- A bright appearance with a tough and sturdy touch
- Fabric and colours tested for durability and UV resistance
- Sewn with a strong, UV resistant thread with a thick, white tape header
- Product made by following the Canadian Federal Government's CGSB guideline
- Product satisfaction guaranteed
- Made in Canada
Durapoly is a knitted polyester fabric that is fast-drying, fray and wrinkle resistant making it easy to maintain outdoors. If you are looking for a bright white on the fine details of a provincial flag, this product is meant for you.
Nylite 200 is our most popular nylon fabric for its value. Through several colour and field testing, our team has developed a true "Canada Red" that shines bright. It is durable yet lightweight and is coated for UV and water resistance to keep your flag colours lasting longer.
Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
Standard Canada Post shipping (5-9 business days)
Expedited Canada Post shipping (3-5 business days)
If you are also purchasing custom design products, please allow a minimum of 7 business days.
Please contact us at email@example.com for bulk pricing if you are looking for quantities of 10+
Good quality, looks great.