As part of centennial celebrations in 1967, the Royal Canadian Legion local in Whitehorse, Yukon’s capital, sponsored a flag design contest with a $100 prize. The winning design was sent to Ottawa for approval by a vexillologist, who made several amendments to the flag. The Legion Committee ignored them and stuck with the original design.
- Available in Nylite or Durapoly
- A bright appearance with a tough and sturdy touch
- Fabric and colours tested for durability and UV resistance
- Sewn with a strong, UV resistant thread with a thick, white tape header
- Product made by following the Canadian Federal Government's CGSB guideline
- Product satisfaction guaranteed
- Made in Canada
Durapoly is a knitted polyester fabric that is fast-drying, fray and wrinkle resistant making it easy to maintain outdoors. If you are looking for a bright white on the fine details of a provincial flag, this product is meant for you.
Nylite 200 is our most popular nylon fabric for its value. Through several colour and field testing, our team has developed a true "Canada Red" that shines bright. It is durable yet lightweight and is coated for UV and water resistance to keep your flag colours lasting longer.
Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
Standard Canada Post shipping (5-9 business days)
Expedited Canada Post shipping (3-5 business days)
If you are also purchasing custom design products, please allow a minimum of 7 business days.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for bulk pricing if you are looking for quantities of 10+